Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Work in Progress: Updates

Howdy all!

It has been a whirlwind of a few weeks since I started posting here. Mostly meaning that I haven't posted much in the way of minis, or any art because I have been rearranging my house! Between the painting and moving and shopping for tools and hardware, I haven't had any time to sit down and post.

Shame on me!

But to be fair, I have also been stockpiling some completed items, and I would prefer to get a good amount completed and ready for publishing before I start really going to town on uploading them so I can be more consistent in my posting.

I have also been learning new skills for the benefit of online posting... If you haven't seen the .gifs I made for the A to Z: Aarakocra post, you should give them a glance. I was giddy I got them to work. I am a super fan of making text .gifs in Photoshop now.

I hope to do some posting in the near future so stay tuned!

Cheers! Be kind and lovely to one another~

No comments:

Post a Comment